Vita Hoteles Arequipa
Calle Zela 305-307, Arequipa
Location : With a stay at Vita Hoteles Arequipa in Arequipa (Historical Center), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Arequipa Plaza de Armas and Mundo Alpaca. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Santa Catalina Monastery and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
Amenities : Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Attractions : Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mundo Alpaca - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Catalina Monastery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Arequipa Plaza de Armas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arequipa Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Andean Sanctuaries - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Claustros de La Compañía - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Society of Jesus Architectural Complex - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
San Camilo Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Yanahuara Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mario Vargas Llosa Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Catholic University of Santa Maria - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
National University of St Augustin of Arequipa - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Arequipa Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Parque Lambramani - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mall Aventura Porongoche - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Vita Hoteles Arequipa is Arequipa (AQP-Rodriguez Ballon Intl.) - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
business_amenities : Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator.
Dining : Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
HeadLine : Near Arequipa Plaza de Armas
Rooms : Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 27 guestrooms, featuring indoor private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Information about the type of meals included in the price is indicated in the rate details.
VAT indicated in the rates is obligatory for payment only for the citizens of Peru, regardless of the length of stay. Foreigners who present a valid passport during registration are exempt from this tax.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Peru regardless of length of stay, and non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Travelers who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Wheelchair access to restaurant
Services and amenities
Pets Not Allowed
Health and Safety Measures
Additional measures against COVID-19
Getting actual data about rates